How to get your business registered at The Isle of Wight Menu Venue in 3 simply steps.
Step1 : Your Order
- Complete your details and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Make a one-time set up payment of £50.00 (You will get a notification from Paypal)
- Complete the Booking Details – your business, your pictures, your menu/brochure.
- You can upload a maximum of 3 pictures, one to be your logo and also your menu.
- Your logo should be 150×150 in size
- Your two additional pictures should be 200×175 in size.
- You can then upload your menu in PDF Format.
Once you have uploaded your details it will be sent through to The Submissions department.
We will proof your listing, set up the layout and ensure it meets the necessary requirements then send it back to you for approval.
Step 2 : Your Approval
We want to ensure that you are 100% happy , you will receve a private link to your listing to review and approve. (Revisions to the initial listing are all Part of the service)
To approve the listing simply complete your payment by clicking on one of the payment options at the bottom of the listing. (You can see a full list of the payment options here)
Step 3 : You’re Listed
Once payment has been received The Isle of Wight Menu Venue will typically have your listing live within a *48 hour period – (Often your listing will go live the very same day)
For any questions or queries regarding the process , or if you need some help putting together your listing contact us on:
[contact details go here]